AliShan Scenic Delight
- Wen Wu Temple, Tehua Village, Ci En Pagoda, Holy Monk Shrine
- Alishan National Scenic Area
- Longshan temple, Matzu Temple
Prices & Dates
|TOUR CODE: MTWTA3|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|Apr.1, 2017 - Mar. 31,2018||Hotel||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Superior - Deluxe||5★Fleur De Chine,Sun Moon Lake
4★Nice Prince, Chiayi
- Scheduled transfers, hotel accommodations, seat-in-coach English speaking guided tour, daily breakfast.
- International airfare to/from Taiwan, taxes, seasonal/fuel surcharges, tipping, other meals not as mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, and optional tours.
D1 Taipei Sun Moon Lake
Depart Taipei for Sun Moon Lake via Nantou and Puli. Tour area includes visiting Wen Wu Temple, Tehua Village, Ci En Pagoda and Holy Monk Shrine.
D2 Sun Moon Lake Alishan National Scenic Area Chiayi
Today, drive down south to Alishan National Scenic Area, located 75km east of Chiayi city. Alishan area is over 2000 meters elevation and it is surrounded by mountains. It is known for watching nature scenery especially sun rise and sun set. After tour, return to Chiayi for overnight.
D3 Chiayi Lukang Taipei
This morning, visit Southern Branch of National Palace Museum. Then, return to Taipei.
Also Interested In
- Beijing Exploration
- Japan Rail Pass
- Singapore City Stopover
- Deluxe Yangtze River Cruise & Beyond 2013
- Amazing Thailand
- Taste of Hong Kong
- Ho Chi Minh City Highlights
- Highlights of Hong Kong & Bangkok
- Taste of Hong Kong (Air & Land Package)
- Beijing, Xian & Shanghai
- Hanoi Highlights
- Hue City Highlights
- Ancient Capitals In China
- Silk Road Classic
- Best of Malaysia