Tour Code: MCNBL14
- 14 Days
- Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City,Summer Palace, Badaling Great Wall, Bird Nest & Water Cube, Temple of Heaven, Hutong tour by rickshaw, visit local family
- Xian: Provincial Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Terra Cotta soldiers at Terracotta Warriors Museum
- Luoyang: Longmen Grottoes, White Horse Temple, Shaolin Temple
- Zhengzhou: Yellow River
- Shanghai: Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, Xintiandi, Pudong New Development Zone
- Suzhou: Garden of Master of Nets, Grand Canal, Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
|TOUR CODE: MCNBL14|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|2016 - 2017||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Apr 6, 13||$3,080||$1075|
|Apr 20, 27
May 4, 11, 18
Jun 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Jul 6, 13, 20, 27
Aug 3, 10, 17
|Aug 24, 31, Sep 7, 14
Oct 5, 12, 19, 26
|Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30||$2,965||$940|
|Dec 7, 14, 21||$2,870||$860|
|Jan 4, 11, Feb 15, 22||$2,870||$860|
|Mar 1, 8, 15||$2,955||$940|
- Scheduled join-in transfers, hotel accommodations, sit-in-coach tours, some meals and China domestic flights and train as mentioned.
- International airfare to/from China, taxes, holiday/fuel surcharges, tipping, some meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, Entry Visa to China, optional tours, and drinks.
Legend: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / SD=Special Dinner / D=Dinner
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to hotel. Accommodation: 4★Beijing International or similar (4 Nights).
Day 2 Beijing B / L / SD
Today Beijing city tour begins with visiting to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City (UNESCO) and Summer Palace (UNESCO). This evening, enjoy authentic Peking Duck dinner followed by Legendary Kung Fu Show.
Day 3 Beijing B / L
Discover Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO), the formidable World’s longest defensive structures back in ancient time. After lunch, visit Jade stone workshop. En route, make a photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube which were stadiums for 2008 Olympic Game.
Day 4 Beijing B / L
This morning, explore the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), one of the ancient Imperial Sacrificial Altar completed in 1420. This afternoon, visit famous Pearl factory and continue Hutong tour by rickshaw and visit local family.
Day 5 Beijing Xian B / L
Fly to Xi’an and visit to the Provincial Museum & Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Accommodation: 3.5★Jian Guo Hotel or similar (3 Nights).
Day 6 Xian B / L / SD
Today’s highlight is seeing the magnificent life-size Terra Cotta soldiers at Terracotta Warriors Museum. Visit to the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. This evening, enjoy the Dumpling Dinner followed by enchanting Tang Dynasty Show.
Day 7 Xian Luoyang B / L
Depart for Luoyang by bullet train. Luoyang was once an important capital city for 13 dynasties. Upon arrival, visit the Longmen Grottoes (UNSECO). Accommodation: 3★Friendship Hotel or similar (2 Nights).
Day 8 Luoyang B / L
Today, visit White Horse Temple, the first Buddhist temple in China. Then, Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Chinese Kungfu. Enjoy monks’ Kungfu show.
Day 9 Luoyang Zhengzhou B / L
Depart for Zhengzhou by car and visit to the scenic area of the Yellow River (the birthplace of Chinese Civilization). Accommodation: 3.5★Zhengzhou Ramada Plaza or similar (1 Night).
Day 10 Zhengzhou Shanghai B
Fly to Shanghai. Rest of day at leisure. Accommodation: 4★Ocean Hotel Shanghai or similar (4 Nights).
Day 11 Shanghai B / L / D
Your Shanghai tour includes visits to the Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, Xintiandi and Pudong New Development Zone. Enjoy the famous Shanghai Acrobatic Show tonight.
Day 12 Shanghai Suzhou Shanghai B / L
Depart Shanghai for Suzhou, visits include the Garden of Master of Nets (UNESCO), Silk Spinning Factory, and leisurely cruise on the Grand Canal and scroll around Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
Day 13 Shanghai B
Free day in Shanghai for your own exploration. Or ask us about our exciting optional tours.
Day 14 Depart Shanghai B
Departure transfer to airport.