Best of China
Tour Code: MCNBS11
- 11 Days
- Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, Bird Nest & Water Cube, Temple of Heaven, Hutong tour by rickshaw, local family visit
- Xian: Provincial Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Terra Cotta soldiers at Terracotta Warriors Museum
- Shanghai: Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, Xintiandi, Pudong New Development Zone
- Suzhou: Master of Nets, Grand Canal, Pingjiang Road Old Town Area
|TOUR CODE: MCNBS11|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|2016 - 2017||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Apr 6, 13, 20||$2,195||$640|
|Apr 6, 13, 20||$2,240||$705|
|Jun 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Jul 6, 13, 20, 27
Aug 3, 10, 17
|Aug 31, Sep 7, 14
Oct 5, 12, 19, 26
|Nov 2, 9, 16, 23||$2,160||$600|
|Nov 30, Dec 7, 14, 21||$2,060||$525|
| Jan 4, 11
Feb 15, 22
|Mar 1, 8, 15, 22||$2,150||$5855|
- Scheduled join-in transfers, hotel accommodations, sit-in-coach tours, some meals and China domestic flights as mentioned.
- International airfare to/from China, taxes, holiday/fuel surcharges, tipping, some meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, Entry Visa to China, other permit, optional tours, and drinks.
Legend: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / SD=Special Dinner / D=Dinner
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is yours to relax and explore. Accommodation: 4★Beijing International Hotel or similar (4 Nights).
Day 2 Beijing B / L / SD
Today Beijing city tour begins with visiting to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City (UNESCO) and Summer Palace (UNESCO). This evening, enjoy authentic Peking Duck dinner followed by Legendary Kung Fu Show.
Day 3 Beijing B / L
Discover Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO), the formidable World’s longest defensive structures back in ancient time. After lunch, visit Jade stone workshop. En route, make a photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube which were stadiums for 2008 Olympic Game.
Day 4 Beijing B / L
This morning, explore the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), one of the ancient Imperial Sacrificial Altar completed in 1420. Inside its courtyard, watch local people doing all kinds of morning exercise, including Chinese Tai Chi. This afternoon, visit famous Pearl factory and continue Hutong tour by rickshaw and visit local family.
Day 5 Beijing Xian B / L
Fly to Xi’an and visit to the Provincial Museum & Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Accommodation: 3.5★Jian Guo Hotel or similar (2 Nights).
Day 6 Xian B / L / SD
Today’s highlight is seeing the magnificent life-size Terra Cotta soldiers at Terracotta Warriors Museum. Visit to the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. This evening, enjoy the Dumpling Dinner followed by enchanting Tang Dynasty Show.
Day 7 Xian Shanghai B
Fly to Shanghai. Rest of day at leisure. Accommodation: 4★Ocean Hotel Shanghai or similar (4 Nights).
Day 8 Shanghai B / L / D
Your Shanghai tour includes visits to the Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, Xintiandi and Pudong New Development Zone. Enjoy the famous Shanghai Acrobatic Show tonight.
Day 9 Shanghai Suzhou Shanghai B / L
Depart Shanghai for Suzhou, visits include the Garden of Master of Nets (UNESCO), Silk Spinning Factory, and leisurely cruise on the Grand Canal and scroll around Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
Day 10 Shanghai B
Free day in Shanghai for your own exploration. Or ask us about our exciting optional tours to Hangzhou etc.
Day 11 Depart Shanghai B
Departure transfer to airport.