- Hanoi : Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, first University of Vietnam, Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc son Temple, Opera House, St. Joseph’s Cathedral
- Halong Bay: junk boat adventure
- Hue: Imperial Citadel, Thai Hoa Palace, Halls of the Mandarines, Nine Dynastic Urns, Royal Antiquities Museum, Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh, Xuan Thuy Village
- Hoi An: Cham Museum, Non Nuoc Beach, Marble Mountains, Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, Sa Huynh Museum, Tran Family Chapel, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, traditional lantern workshop
- Ho Chi Minh City: Reunification Palace, Emperor of Jade Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market
- Cu Chi Tunnels
Prices & Dates
|TOUR CODE: MVNHS9|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|Apr 1, 2017 - Mar 31, 2018||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
- Private transfers to/from airport, hotel accommodations, English speaking private tours, daily breakfast and some meals as mentioned; Domestic flights: Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Ho Chi Minh city in economy class, Halong bay cruise.
- International airfare to/from Vietnam, Vietnam entry visa, taxes, seasonal/fuel surcharges, tipping, other meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, and optional tours.
D1 Arrive Hanoi
Meet and greet at the Hanoi International Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Overnight at 4★Silk Path Hotel or similar (3 Nights).
Begin your day with visits to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his former residence (outside), the One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, the first University of Vietnam, as well as Museum of Ethnology. In the afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc son Temple. Tour finish after stopping by the colonial landmarks, Opera House and St. Joseph’s Cathedral.
D3 Hanoi Halong Bay Hanoi
Depart for Halong Bay - a World Heritage Natural site. Board on junk boat and begin your cruise adventure. Cruise through some fishing village on the bay and visit some spectacular limestone caves. Cruise back to Halong Pier and return to Hanoi by road.
D4 Hanoi Danang Hue
Transfer to Hanoi airport for onward flight to Danang. Upon arrival, travel north and pass along incredible mountain range to Hue. Overnight 4★Saigon Morin or similar (2 Nights).
Full day sightseeing of Hue, used to be the capital city of Vietnam for more than 140 years. Tour starts with visits to Imperial Citadel including its monuments and remains. Play respect to the Flag Tower with a giant Vietnamese flag, pass through the Ngo Mon Gate. Then, visit Thai Hoa Palace, Halls of the Mandarines, Nine Dynastic Urns, and the Royal Antiquities Museum and the Imperial Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh. An opportunity to stop by Xuan Thuy Village, where you will find conical hat and incense making.
D6 Hue Hoi An
Tour in Danang includes visiting Cham Museum, Non Nuoc Beach, a famous spot for American soldiers during the Vietnam-American War. Continue down south to historical city Hoi An, and visit the Marble Mountains, Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, the Sa Huynh Museum, Tran Family Chapel and Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, and the traditional lantern workshop. Overnight at 4★Boutique Hoi An Resort or similar (2 Nights).
D7 Hoi An
Take a 4 hour off-the-beaten-track bicycle ride of Hoi An and visit some distinctive arts and crafts workshops. Take along your bicycle and board on a boat to Cam Kim Island. Ride through the lush surroundings stopping at some of the authentic workshops to see how wooden boats, traditional basket boats, and beautiful carpets are made. Take another cruise to the east of Hoi An and visit Cam Than village.
D8 Hoi An Danang Ho Chi Minh City
Transfer to Danang airport and fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Visit to Reunification Palace, Emperor of Jade Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office. Pass by the City Hall as well as the old Opera House. Stop at the Ben Thanh Market, where you find lots of vendors selling handicrafts and all kinds of souvenirs. Overnight at 4★Liberty Central Saigon Centre or similar (2Nights).
D9 Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Tunnels Ho Chi Minh City
Full day excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels, where this complex was an important Vietcong base during the American War.
D10 Depart Ho Chi Minh City
Free time at leisure until time to transfer to airport for your next destination.
Also Interested In
- Incredible India
- Best of China with Guilin
- Charms of Yunnan & Shangri-La
- Indonesia Overland
- Treasure of South India
- Indochina Adventures
- Ranthambore Extension
- Khajuraho & Varanasi Extension
- Mumbai City Stopover
- Siem Reap City Stopover
- Goa Beach Escape
- Legendary Silk Road
- Chennai Extension
- Myanmar Discovery