Tour Code: MKRSS8
- MONDAY DEPARTURE
- 8 Days
- Visit National Museum of Korea
- See (UNESCO) Chengdeok Palace and Secret Garden
- Enjoy panoramic view of Seoul from Namsan Tower
- Korean Folk Village back to life style of 18th-19th century
- Seeing the tallest Buddha Statue in Korea at Beopjusa Temple
- Visit (UNSECO) Gyeongju, as known as “Museum without walls”
- Cheomseongdae Astronomic Observatory, the oldest existing Observatory in Asia.
- Bulguksa Temple (UNESCO)
- Visit Seokguram Grotto at Gyeongju
- Board on the Busan Tower on Mt Yongdusan
- Get the feel of Jagalchi Fishery Market
- Shopping at Nampodong Street
- Experience the fastest Korea Bullet train
|TOUR CODE: MKRSS8|
|Arrive Seoul On Monday|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|Apr - Dec 2016||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Apr 04, 18, May 09, 23, Jun 06, 20,
Jul 04, 18, Aug 08, 22, Sep 05, 19,
Oct 10, 24, Nov 07, 21, Dec 05, 19
- Scheduled join-in transfer from Seoul Incheon airport to hotel, hotel accommodations, including daily breakfast, seat-in-coach tours, KTX train Busan-Seoul or by coach and private car transfer from hotel to Seoul Incheon airport on departure date.
- International airfare to/from Korea, taxes, seasonal/fuel surcharges, tipping, meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping and optional tours.
Day 1 Arrive Seoul
Meet and greet at Incheon International Airport. Transfer by shared vehicle to hotel for check-in. Balance of day is at leisure. Overnight at 4★Summit Dongdaemun Hotel or similar (2 Nights).
Day 2 Seoul B
After breakfast, start half-day Seoul tour including National Museum of Korea, built in 2005 and with its rich collection of Korean arts and relics. Next visit at Changdeok Palace & Huwon (Secret Garden), UNESCO designated World Heritage. Last, get on to the Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird’s eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul.
Day 3 Seoul Daegu B
Breakfast at hotel. Visit to Korean Folk Village which is located outside of Seoul, where you find the old traditional style houses and life style of 18th-19th century. Proceed to Beopjusa Temple inside the scenic Songnisan National Park where you find the tallest Buddha Statue in Korea. Afterward, drive to Daegu for overnight. Overnight at 4★Daegu Grand Hotel or similar (1 Night).
Day 4 Daegu Gyeongju B
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Gyeongju, known as the “Museum without walls,” as there are 52 designated sites within this city. Upon arrival in Gyeongju, half day Gyeongju tour including Cheomseongdae Astronomic Observatory, one of the oldest existing Observatory in Asia. Then, visit Royal Tumuli Park with its Royal tombs. You will have the chance to enter one of the excavated tombs to see the construction and process behind the Royal Kings burial chambers. Last visit is at Bulguksa Temple (UNESCO) although rebuilt following destruction by the Japanese during their occupancy. The Temple has been completely restored to its former glory. Overnight at 4★ Hotel or similar (2 Nights).
Day 5 Gyeongju B
After breakfast, start your full day tour of Gyeongju by visiting Seokguram Grotto, established in the 8th century on the slopes of Mt. Toham and one of the stone temple of Korea. The grotto contains a monumental statue of a sitting Buddha looking out to sea and it is considered a masterpiece of Buddhist art in the Far East. Four-face Buddha, Gwaeneung Royal Tomb and Scenic drive tour to Guryongpo Port. Drive along the beautiful coastal line back to Gyeongju.
Day 6 Gyeongju Busan B
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Unmoonsa Temple (Buddhist Nun's temple). Proceed to Busan, the second largest city of South Korea. Upon arrival, start half-day Busan tour to Busan Tower on Mt Yongdusan with its observation deck offering stunning views of the city and beyond, Jagalchi Fishery Market where roadside vendors sell various fishes and Nampodong Street. Overnight at local 3★Busan Tower Hill Hotel or similar (1 Night).
Day 7 Busan Seoul B
After breakfast, transfer to Busan train station for KTX back or take coach back to Seoul. Upon arrival in Seoul, transfer to hotel. After check-in, you will have your own independent activities or shopping at Itaewon shopping District. Overnight at 4★Summit dongdaemun Hotel or similar (1 Night).
Day 8 Depart Seoul B
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private car to airport for your onward flight.