- Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam
- CAD $3,050
- 14 Days
- Siem Reap: Angkor Thom, ruined Baphuon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Bayon Temple, Angkorian temple, boat tour on Tonle Sap Lake, floating village, ,Banteay Samre Temple
- Ho Chi Minh City: Reunification Palace, Emperor of Jade Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc son Temple, Opera House and St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Halong Bay
- Luang Prabang: Wat Visoun, Wat Sibounheuang, Wat Si Moungkhoun, Wat Sop, Wat Sene, Kuang Si Waterfalls, Khmu village, local farmer’s market,National Museum, Pak Ou Caves, Ban Xang Hai Village
- Chiang Mai: Mae Sa elephant camp, elephant ride, Long neck Karen Hill tribe village, Orchid nursery, butterfly farm
Prices & Dates
|TOUR CODE: MMTRH13|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|Apr 1, 2017 - Mar 31, 2018||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
- Private transfers to/from airports, hotel accommodations listed or similar, English speaking private tours, daily breakfast and some meals as mentioned.
- All airfare to/from destinations, entry visas and fees, taxes, seasonal/fuel surcharges, tipping, other meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, optional tours, and drinks.
Legend: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner
D1 Arrive Siem Reap
Meet and greet at Siem Reap Airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Overnight at 4★Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa or similar (3 Nights).
D2 Siem Reap
Full day tour of the Angkor Thom complex. First visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King. Continue visit to the ruined Baphuon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, as well as Bayon Temple. This afternoon, proceed to the Ta Prohm and enjoy a spectacular sunset over the Cambodian Countryside from the upper terrace of an ancient Angkorian temple followed by traditional Apsara Show with dinner.
B / D
D3 Siem Reap
Depart for Kampong Kleang and enjoy a boat tour on Tonle Sap Lake, visiting the floating village, market, school, hospital and witness the fisherman life. Also, visit Banteay Samre Temple, consider to be one of the most popular attractions with classical Khmer sculptures.
D4 Siem Reap Ho Chi Minh City
Fly to Ho Chi Minh City and begin half day tour with visits to Reunification Palace, Emperor of Jade Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office. Pass by the City Hall as well as the old Opera House. Stop at the Ben Thanh Market, where you find lots of vendors selling handicrafts and all kinds of souvenirs. Overnight at 4★Liberty Central Saigon Centre or similar (2 Nights).
D5 Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Tunnels Ho Chi Minh City
Today’s highlight is to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, where this complex was an important Vietcong base during the American War.
D6 Ho Chi Minh City Hanoi
Fly to Hanoi. Start full day tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his former residence, the One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature - the first University of Vietnam, founded in 1070; as well as Museum of Ethnology. In the afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc son Temple. Tour finish after stopping by the colonial landmarks, Opera House and St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Overnight at 4★Silk Path Hotel Hanoi or similar (2Nights).
D7 Hanoi Halong Bay Hanoi
Full day excursion to Halong Bay - a World Heritage Natural site. Board on a traditional wooden junk and begin cruising through the beautiful Halong Bay. Enjoy lunch while passing strange rock formations including Stone Dog, Incense Burner (Dinh Huong) and Fighting Cock (Ga Choi). Visit one of the caves in the center of the islands such as Thien Cung (Heavenly Residence Grotto).
B / L
D8 Hanoi Luang Prabang
Fly to Luang Prabang. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at 4★Villa Santi Hotel (3 Nights).
D9 Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site declared in 1995. Highlights of this tour includes visits to the oldest temple of Wat Visoun, Wat Aham known as “Monastery of the Opened Heart"; as well as Wat Xieng Thong. Stroll along the main street and make stops at other temples like Wat Sibounheuang, Wat Sene, etc. Take an excursion to Kuang Si Waterfalls and dip yourself into nice cool water or simply relax at such beautiful natural environment. Continue to Ban Tah Pene, a nearby Khmu village.
D10 Luang Prabang
Awake at the break of dawn to witness the procession of monks receiving alms from believers. Then, visit the local farmer’s market and National Museum. Board on a boat and cruise along Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves, of which home of over hundreds of Buddha sculptures in various styles and sizes. Stop at Ban Xang Hai Village, known as the “Whisky village”, a local village that is famous for local rice wine making.
D11 Luang Prabang Chiang Mai
Fly to Chiang Mai. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at 4★Holiday Inn Chiang Mai or similar (3 Nights).
D12 Chiang Mai
Full day visit to Elephant Nature Park; a natural home and sanctuary for elephants, buffalo, dogs, cats, birds and many other rescued animals. Feed the elephants from the viewing platform, walk with the caregivers and the elephants to the river and bathe with these gentle giants as they splash around or stay dry and observe them on the river bank.
B / L
D13 Chiang Mai
Have a great Thai culinary experience by participating in the Thai cooking class. First take a tour at the local market and then, learn few Thai dishes from your experience instructor. After lunch, visit Wat Doi Suthep, either to climb 309 steps to the pagodas or get a tram ride up. Enjoy a fantastic view over the town and the province.
B / L
D14 Depart Chiang Mai
Transfer to airport for your onward flight.
Also Interested In
- Siem Reap City Stopover
- Amazing Thailand
- Bangkok City Stopover
- Best of Thailand
- Classic Vietnam
- Kota Kinabalu Beach Extension
- Kuala Lumpur City Stopover
- Langkawi Beach Escape
- Myanmar Discovery
- Phi Phi Island Beach Escape
- Phuket Beach Escape
- Sabah Adventures
- Singapore City Stopover
- Taste of Bangkok and Hua Hin