Jeju Island Discovery
- Jeju Island
- CAD $950
- SUN – FRI
- 3 Days
- Visit Hallim Park and trek at Suweolbong.
- Enjoy authentic Korean style meals;
- Spirited Garden, the world's largest botanical, with total landscape of approximately 39,700m²;
- Visit Althr Airfield, Sanbangsan Mountain, and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
- Get some fun at the Trick Art Museum,
- Visit Seongeup Folk Village.
- Witness women divers gather seafood in traditional way
- See Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (UNESCO World Heritage)
Prices & Dates
|TOUR CODE: MKRGJ3|
|Sun. - Fri. Departure|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|Hotel Choices or Similar||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Apr - Dec 2017|
- Roundtrip domestic flights between Gimpo and Jeju island, hotel accommodation with breakfast daily, seat-in-coach English speaking guided tours, some meals, admissions, gratuities.
- International airfare to/from Korea, taxes, seasonal/fuel surcharges, tipping, meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping and optional tours and drinks.
Legend: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch
D1 Seoul Jeju
Please make own transportation arrangement to Gimpo airport for the flight to Jeju island. Check-in at the hotel for 2nights. Rest day free at leisure. Overnight at Jeju Kal Hotel or similar (2nights)
Full day tour includes visiting Gimnyeong Beach, a famous beach that highlighted in cobalt-blue water and white sand and then Manjanggul lava tube that stretches for as far as 7.4km which was formed when the lave that was deep in the ground spouts from the peak and flows to the surface. Lunch will be served at local restaurant followed by watching the haenyeo performance. See women divers, who dressed in black rubber driving suits, dive into the ocean water to gather various shellfish, seaweed, etc. without using any underwater diving equipment. Continue your visit to Seongsan Sunrise Peak, designated by UNESCO as World Nature Heritage in 2007. Seongsan Sunrise Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 5,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of the Jeju Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Sungsan Sunrise Peak. Also take a scenic nature walk at the Saryeoni forest path at Mt. Halla National Park. Finally, you stop by a Daheeyeon, a green tea garden located on the eastern side of Jeju Island where you can purchase some local sweet delicacies and ease your tiredness by taking a foot bath (approx. 30 mins).
B / L
D3 Jeju Seoul
Tour will first start at Eorimok trails, which are surrounded by lush forest of Mt.Halla. Then visit Olle trekking 8 courses via Yakchen Temple. After lunch, continue your visit to Jusangjeolliade and move on to the famous Dragon Head Shore situated at the bottom of Mt. Sanbang at the north of Jeju City. Finally, stop by Mysterious Road which is one the must go to tourist spots in Jeju Island. Optical illusion that makes it appears to be sloping upwards when in fact it runs downhill. After the tour ends, you will be transferred to Jeju international airport for return back to Seoul.
B / L
Also Interested In
- Beijing Exploration
- Dynamic Japan
- South Korea Heritage Tour & Temple - 2013
- South India Classic
- Singapore City Stopover
- Deluxe Yangtze River Cruise & Beyond 2013
- Classic Of South Korea
- Amazing Thailand
- Taste of Hong Kong
- Tokyo City Stopover With Mt. Fuji
- Ho Chi Minh City Highlights
- Highlights of Hong Kong & Bangkok
- Scenic Japan - 2013
- North India & Nepal
- Beijing, Xian & Shanghai