Taste of Beijing
- CAD $785
- DAILY DEPARTURE
- 5 Days
- Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tomb, Bird Nest & Water Cube, Hutong, Temple of Heaven
Prices & Dates
|TOUR CODE: MCNFD5|
|Price CAD$ Per Person *|
|2017||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|April, May, September, October||$820||$375|
|June, July, August, November||$785||$335|
- Private transfers, hotel accommodations, English speaking tours, some meals as mentioned.
- International Airfare to/from China, taxes, weekend surcharges, high season and fuel surcharges, tipping, some meals not mentioned, personal expenditures, baggage handling and shipping, entry Visa to China and optional tours.
Legend: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / SD=Special Dinner
D1 Arrive Beijing
Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to hotel by private car. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at 4★Penta Hotel or Capital Hotel or similar (4 Nights).
Discover Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO). After tour, enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Continue visit Ming Tomb, and then stop over at Jade Carving Artistic Center and Silk Center. This evening, enjoy authentic Peking duck dinner.
B / L / SD
Discover the Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Visit the Temple of Heaven and Chinese Tea house.
B / L
Join the most popular walking food tour in Beijing that brings you to different local’s favorite eating spots where you can taste some mouth watering local delicacies. Stroll along the alleys of Hutong and get the historical understanding of these ancient single-storey courtyard residences.(3 hrs join-in tour)
D5 Depart Beijing
Free for day leisure and transfer to airport for the flight home.
Also Interested In
- Best of China
- Best of China and Yangtze River
- Best of China with Chengdu and Hong Kong
- Best of China with Guilin
- SILK ROAD AND HONG KONG SCENIC TOUR 13 DAYS
- The Tales of Four Cities
- Xian and Hong Kong Tour 7 Days
- AliShan Scenic Delight
- Dynamic Japan
- Enchanting Korea
- Fushimi Inari Shrine with Sake Tasting Tour in Kyoto
- Gorgeous Taiwan
- Highlights of Busan,Gyeongju, and Pyeongchang
- Highlights of Taiwan and Hong Kong